- We will not collect personally identifiable information like your name, e-mail and mailing address and telephone number ("Personal Information") without your knowledge and permission;
- We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties unless you have authorised us to do so;
- We will take reasonable steps to protect the security of the Personal Information we collect from you.
Your Personal Information
EntX does not collect personally identifiable information – such as your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number – on our website, without your knowledge. Such information is collected only when you knowingly and voluntarily submit it to us – as, for example, when you contact us via e-mail. EntX uses such voluntarily submitted information for the purposes for which it was submitted.
When you place an order, EntX will ask you to provide certain information about yourself, such as your name, postal address, or e-mail address. The personal information you submit when placing your order is treated as confidential. We use this information to process your transaction, and we share the information with Visa and Mastercard in order to process your order.
Trends, Tracking and Sharing Information
EntX uses standard software for monitoring statistical information, such as how many visitors we have to our websites and what countries they are coming from. These statistics are viewed on an aggregate basis and help us get general overviews of customer trends. We do not look at individual customer data. Personal information specific to each Vendor's sales is treated as strictly confidential and will only be reviewed or examined in the event of a dispute, claim, error or customer request.
EntX uses stringently tested technologies to ensure the security of information transmitted via our website and maintained in our possession. When you place your order, at the "checkout" you will see a lock icon appear on the status bar of your browser. This indicates that the data that is submitted is encrypted while in transit and so cannot be viewed by anyone other than us. In addition, when we receive that data, it is stored on a separate location to the web server so that it can only be accessed by us.
Our site may provide links to other sites. When you click on one of these links, you are leaving our site and entering another site that we do not control and for which we cannot be responsible. You should carefully review the privacy statements or policies on any other site that you visit, because those privacy statements or policies will apply to your visit to that site and may be very different from our policy.
10% off offer - Terms and Conditions
- Present your Facebook offer or brochure at a participating retailer in order to receive 10% discount.
- Offer ends 30th June.
- Discount applies for one transaction only.
- Offer excludes alcohol.
- Offer excludes Joe’s Garage, Nando’s and Hoyts.
- May not be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer.